Views : 232
Category : Uncategorized
Quality : HD 1080p
IMDb rating : 6.714
Language : Turkish
Short link :
Ask I Memnu Forbidden Love English Subtitles
- Having lost his wife eleven years ago, Adnan devoted all his attention to his daughter Nihal and his son Bülent. Adnan, who lives in one of the most prominent mansions along the Bosporus in Istanbul with a relative’s son Behlül, and his children’s nanny, meets Bihter who is also a socialite couple’s daughter she is very elegant and beautiful, everyone who meets her get stunned and jealous of her, and he falls in love with her.
- While searching for peace, safety and happiness in Adnan’s mansion, Bihter meets passion. Behlül and Bihter fall completely into each other and become drowned by their infatuation with each other. Their secret love affair will soon affect every member of the family.
Ask I Memnu Forbidden Love English Subtitles High Quality on turkish1 ;
Watch and download also in Spanish subtitles on :
Forbidden Love is a Turkish drama television series originally broadcast on Kanal D between 2008 and 2010. It is an adaptation of Halit Ziya Uşaklıgil’s 1899 novel Aşk-ı Memnu set in contemporary Istanbul instead of the novel’s late 19th-century setting. The protagonist role’s portrayed by Beren Saat & Hazal Kaya. Along with Kivanc Tatulig, Seluck Yontem and Nebahat Cehre.
- Original Title: Ask I Memnu
- English Title: Forbidden Love
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Broadcast Network: Kanal’D
- Director: Hilal Saral
- Producer: Kerem Çatay
- Writer: Melek Gençoglu, Halit Ziya Usakligil
- Total Episodes: 16
- Adnan Ziyagil, a rich Istanbul businessman lives an idyllic life in his mansion on the shore of Istanbul’s Bosporus strait with his two children: teenage daughter Nihal and eleven-year-old son Bülent, his orphaned younger relative Behlül, and various house staff. Behlül, son of Adnan’s cousin, moved in after his parents died in a car accident when he was young. He is in his 20s as the series starts. Ms. Deniz de Courton is the children’s tutor and she has been living in the household long before the death of Adnan’s wife.
- Deniz is of both Turkish and French heritage and is known to the entire household as “Mademoiselle”. She was “entrusted” with the children by Adnan’s deceased wife on her deathbed. The mansion, where Vehbi Koç resided with his family during the summer months, and which has been turned into a museum today as the “Vehbi Koç Büyükdere House”, is the main shooting location of the series, Sarıyer, Istanbul
- A wealthy widower, Adnan attracts the attention of Firdevs Yöreoğlu, who has two daughters and has recently lost her husband. Peyker Yöreoğlu (Firdevs’ eldest daughter) dated Behlül but marries Nihat Önal, son of another wealthy Istanbul family as the story begins. At their wedding, Adnan and Firdevs’ youngest daughter, Bihter Yöreoğlu bond over the loss of their loved ones. Adnan falls in love with the much younger and beautiful Bihter. He proposes to her and she agrees to marry him even though she knows that her mother fancies him.
- There is no love lost between mother and daughter as Bihter blames her mother for her father’s death after she cheated on him with another man. Firdevs is also not a favorite of Nihat’s father, the rich but cunning businessman Hilmi Önal. Hilmi dislikes Firdevs because she is greedy, cunning, and self-centered; he vows to make her life a living hell. Firdevs – along with her maid, Katya – moves in with the Ziyagils after she suffers a serious car accident.
- The marriage of Bihter and Adnan begins well as Bihter tries to endear herself to Adnan’s children. Adnan is devoted to Bihter but their age difference soon shows in their widely different reactions to events. Everyone knows Behlül as a playboy, more interested in girls than in his university studies. Bihter has held a grudge against him since he left her sister Peyker. Living together in the Ziyagil mansion, Behlül falls head over heels in love with Bihter.
- He tries to stay away and has feelings of guilt toward his uncle, but it proves a losing battle as he becomes more and more captivated by Bihter. She initially rejects him, but later falls for him. Their “forbidden love” becomes the centerpiece of the story which ends tragically. The series is an in-depth look at the damage created by their illicit affair on themselves and the entire Ziyagil household.
Beren Saat as Bihter Yöreoglu
Beren Saat (born 26 February 1984) is a Turkish actress born and raised in Ankara. Since the beginning of her career, she has received critical acclaim and numerous accolades for her acting. While studying at Başkent University, she participated in the acting competition Türkiye’nin Yıldızları and was discovered by Turkish director Tomris Giritlioğlu, launching her professional acting career.
Hazal Kaya as Nihal Ziyagil
Leyla Hazal Kaya (born 1 October 1990) is a Turkish actress. Kaya was born in Istanbul, Turkey. She attended Gaziosmanpaşa elementary school and she graduated in 2009 from the Liceo Italiano di Istanbul. She went to Istanbul Bilgi University for her university. She is currently continuing her studies in Istanbul. Her parents who are both lawyers divorced when she was 7 years old. She was introduced to the art and the acting world at a very young age, as a child she took ballet and violin lessons for 7 years. Kaya speaks Italian, and English fluently in addition to her native language Turkish. She was also said to be learning her fourth language German.