Views : 107
Category : Uncategorized
Quality : HD 1080p
Language : Turkish
Short link :
Show more details...
Ben Bu Cihana Sıgmazam English Subtitles
I Can’t Fit This World English Subtitles
- Coming from a deep-rooted and powerful family, the Algerian Turk takes revenge for his brother, who worked for his state and fell victim to sabotage. He starts a new life by showing that he died for the sake of the state and the safety of his family. Algeria Turk meets Firuze, one of the doctors who knows no borders as a result of an injury during the ongoing operations abroad. Although he misses his wife and family, he knows that he will never return to them.
- Algeria, who fell in love with Firuze and started a family again, is deciphered after a while and has to return to life, in Istanbul. However, neither his new family nor his family, who have missed him for years and prayed at his grave, are aware of these developments. Istanbul, which he left behind by entrusting him, will appear before him as a completely different Istanbul.
Ben Bu Cihana Sıgmazam English Subtitles High Quality on turkish1 ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
- Original Title: Ben Bu Cihana Sığmazam
- English Title : I Can’t Fit This World
- Genre : Action, Drama
- Broadcast Network : ATV
- Director : Onur Tan
- Producer : Oktay Kaynarca
- Writer : Yusuf Reha Alp
- Production : Güzel Adamlar
- Release Date : 20th September 2022
- The series which made a quick entrance to the screens, took its place at the top of the ratings and social media while taking their breath away with its first episode.
- With the first episode of “BBCS”, 8.23% viewership rate and 23.28% viewership share in All People, 5.90% viewership rate in the EU and 18.68% viewership share in 20+ABC1 7.80% views rate and 21.00% viewership, and ranked first in all categories. Thus, in the new season, BBCS became the highest-rated series in the category of all people.
- Episode 1 hashtag BBCS and the serial name BenBuCihanaSığmazam are trending, shortly after the episode started, it entered the Twitter Turkey Trending Topics list!While BenBuCihanaSığmazam ranked second in the Twitter Turkey Trending Topics list, BBCS rose to third place and managed to stay until the end of the episode.
- Breaths were held in the 1st episode of the series. The Cezayir Turk went to Uzbekistan under the name Temur Turan, assuming he died 15 years ago. He started a new life in Uzbekistan, where he had to go. There was the other family he always left behind in the life he built with his wife and child.
- With the kidnapping of his daughter in Istanbul, the Cezayir Turk had to return. The family in Istanbul experienced both great shock and joy when Algeria suddenly emerged 15 years later.
- Not only the family, but the return of the “Owner of the City”, who left Istanbul 15 years ago, disturbed his enemies. Now, Cezayir has to explain the reasons for his fifteen-year absence to his family, to ensure his readmission, to fight the mafia groups that he has disturbed with his arrival, and to protect himself and his family from the traps of the CIA.
Cast and Characters
- Oktay Kaynarca as Turco argelino / Temur Turan
- Ebru Ozkan Saban as Leyla Turk
- Pelin Akil as Firuze Turan
- Isil Yucesoy as Gulendam
- Ali Seçkiner Comprador as Kurban Baba
- Hakan Karahan as Dumrul
- Erkan Sever as Orhan
- Ragip Savas as Atakan
- Gulenay Kalkan as Diamante
- Eren Vurdem as Azamet
- Asli Sevi as Gratis
- Kerem Kupaci as Ethem
- Ziya Kurkut as Bekir
- Pelin Uluksar as Suheila
- Mina Derman as Suna
- Batuhan Sezer as Omer Asaf
- Valor Alp as Canan
- Basak Kıvılcım Ertanoğlu as Zühre
- Jinete Burcu as Meltem
- Omer Kurt as Kerim
- Mert Kirlak as George Bagnall
- Hope Mirza as Necip
- Selcuk Kilic as Birkan
- Ahmet Yildirim as Cafer
- Metodo de diagnostico as Canberk
- Doruk Ozturk as Shamil
- Osman Albayrak as Corte de caballeros Azer
- Melisa Duru Unal as Mercan
- Aylar Melayeva as Sevim
- Pastor Hanbey Oguzhan as Besim
- Mirza Bahattin as Dogan
- Oktay Kaynarca as turco argelino
Oktay Kaynarca – Cezayir Türk
- While he was a notorious bully in Istanbul’s underground world at a very young age, he is a man who seeks revenge after his brother was killed as a result of a CIA operation. Thinking that revenge is not a dish best served cold, but something that must be taken as soon as possible, he eliminates the CIA Turkey Director, who ordered the murder of his brother, in a short time.
- Only this action has a consequence. In order to protect his family, he has to accept that he is portrayed as dead. After this operation, which only two people know, he goes to Uzbekistan.
- Here, too, it is not too late to establish a system for itself. He starts working to activate the “Turkish Union” ideal, which was inherited from his father, first to his brother Yıldırım Türk, and then to him. The “Divan of Begler” he collected from all Turkic states work in this direction. This activity, which he continued for 15 years, is interrupted when his identity is revealed because his family in Turkey is in danger when it is understood that he is alive. He will have to go back.
- Istanbul, which he returned to, is not as he left it, nor is his family. When he moves his new family, which he founded in Uzbekistan, to Istanbul, he is in the middle of two wars. The first war is the little war he will fight with his enemies. The second and biggest war is the war of staying between two families. When you move it to a, it gets stuck in the middle of two wars.
Ebru Özkan – Leyla
- She is a brave and noble woman who knew how hard her life would be when she agreed to marry Cezayir Türk but took the risk from the very beginning. She would be offended by the fate that made her receive the news of her husband’s death and the news of her pregnancy on the same day if there was someone else in her place, but she is Leyla Turk. Cezayir Türk’s life partner, comrade, confidant…
- Therefore, she continues to do what she learned from Cezayir during her lifetime: she is grateful and patient. In the absence of her husband, she manages to keep the family alive and then afloat with Gülendam Türk, whom she knows as a mother-in-law, no longer a mother-in-law.
- The only heirloom girls left from Cezayir raise Suna, regardless of her father’s absence. Come on, fate will not leave Leyla behind. She has prepared another test for him.
- 15 years later, Her husband, whom she loved more than her life, but whose death she welcomed with great resignation, has returned! The return of the only man she loved all her life, maybe ignore the fact that she has been deceived all these years, but what really destroyed Leyla will be the presence of another family that came with Cezayir. Finding the answer to that ancient question is now Leyla’s new test: Can love forgive everything?
Pelin Akil – Firuze
- The idealistic medical student rushes to her dream job as soon as she graduates and completes her specialty. The only reason she chose this profession is to join “Doctors Without Borders” and she does it. While extending a helping hand to people in unknown borders and unfamiliar geographies, she encounters an oasis in the middle of a desert. While saving the life of the injured person who was brought to the tent hospital on the hot sand, of course, she did not want to marry him, but this charisma from head to toe cannot get rid of his influence when he recovers.
- Known for doing whatever she puts her mind to, the young woman falls in love with the Cezayir Turk, whose past she is unaware of, and finally manages to marry him. All she knows is that she is very happy. What she does not know is that oases in the desert are nothing but an illusion.
Ali Seçkiner Alıcı – Kurban Baba
- Kurban Baba is one of Cezayir’s most reliable friends. He is a deep and concise man. They live on a farm with their five children, four of whom are boys and one is a girl.
- Loyalty, courage, and honor are his and his family’s mottos. After returning to Cezayir, all his children will become Cezayir’s bodyguards. His children are Azamet, Azade, Cafer, Canberk, and Shamil.
Hakan Karahan – Dumrul
- He is Algeria’s closest, confidant and dear friend. His life was spent in the struggle for the survival of the state and the liberation of the oppressed. He became Cezayir’s father-in-law as a result of the marriage of his adopted daughter Firuze to Cezayir.