Views : 632
Category : Uncategorized
Quality : HD 1080p
IMDb rating : 7.9
Language : Turkish
Short link :
Kurulus Osman English Subtitles
Kurulus Osman Season 3
Kurulus Osman, otherwise known as Osman Ghazi, head of a Turkmen state in northwestern Anatolia, known as the organizer of the Ottoman Turkish state, born in 1258 in Sogut, osman was the child of Ertugrul Ghazi (Dirilis Ertugrul) and Halima Sultan, he was only 23 when he took charge of (Kayi Clan).
Kurulus Osman English Subtitles High Quality on turkish1;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
- The series will focus on the life of Osman Bey, the son of Ertugrul Gazi and the founder of the Ottoman Empire.The main theme of the series (Kurulus Osman) is the life History of Osman Bey, the son of Ertugrul Ghazi. This series includes and highlights all the strains, troubles he faced and how the Ottoman Empire was set up. Well known names such as Burak Ozcivit (Osman Bey), Ozge Torer (Bala Hatun), Ragip Savas (Dundar Bey) play their roles in the series. Starting after the completion of Dirilis Ertugrul, the series carry on with almost alike cast.The plot focuses on his struggles and efforts to build the Ottoman Empire. Plus, he protects his kingdom from the Mongols and the Byzantium army.
- There are many traitors hidden in his territory who are looking to overthrow him. The series brilliantly showcases his battles and tactical strength to defeat his enemies throughout his reign as the emperor.
- The first season (2019–2020) of the Turkish TV series, Kuruluş: Osman, created by Mehmet Bozdağ succeeds the fifth season of the series’ predecessor, Diriliş: Ertuğrul, and precedes the second season of the series. Season one of Kuruluş: Osman is also the sixth season of the two Turkish TV series when including the seasons of Diriliş: Ertuğrul. The first season of the historical drama television series premiered on 20 November 2019 and concluded on 24 June 2020.
- The season was written and produced by Mehmet Bozdağ and directed by Metin Günay. The theme music is by Alpay Göktekin and Zeynep Alasya.
- At first, when the series was named Diriliş: Osman, Aslıhan Karalar, the actress who played Burçin Hatun, was thought to play the role of Malhun Hatun, who didn’t even appear in this season. The thought was established due to the fact that Malhun Hatun was Osman I’s first wife according to history and that Aslıhan Karalar was the first young actress who was confirmed to join the series. However, in the series, Osman’s first partner is Bala Hatun and she was played by the Turkish actress Özge Törer, this was only believed after the series’ first episode was released.
- The theme music is by Alpay Göktekin and Zeynep Alasya. Alpay Göktekin died on 5 May 2020, so therefore, could only compose the music for season one of the series.
- The first trailer for the season was released on 14 October 2019. The second trailer was launched on 24 October 2019 and fans were waiting for the new series to finally be aired on 20 November 2019 on ATV (Turkey).
Kuruluş Osman (The Ottoman) Season 1&2
- About 15 years have passed since Ertuğrul Gazi’s war with Sultan Baybars and Berke Han against Hülagü Han. Ertuğrul Gazi got sick and went to Konya, but before he left, he made peace with Kulucahisar tekfuru Yorgopolos, but went to Konya before he could sign the agreement. Dündar Bey, on the other hand, wants to increase his reputation by signing the agreement, for this reason, they set off towards Kulucahisar by having the tekfura prepare gifts. The assassination of Princess Sofia was arranged. Osman Gazi was also hostile to him for breaking the assassination, and sent his men after him and ambushed Osman Gazi, causing Bamsı Beyrek’s son Aybars to be martyred. What Happened in the 2nd Season?
- With the conquest of Kulucahisar Castle, Osman Bey, who drew the anger of Constantinople and the emperor, established peace in the end region. The Byzantine Emperor, who took action against Osman Bey and decided to send one of his most experienced commanders, Aya Nikola, to the region, is determined to eliminate this Turkish brain, who is the hope of all the tribes with his successes. While the surprise raid on the plateau, where Kayı Obası spent his summer, was revealing the ambitions of Byzantium, Osman Bey, who was determined to hold accountable for this baseness; He gathers the Alps together with the task he received from the Aksakallılar.
- Ertuğrul Bey’s return is greeted with enthusiasm in Kayı Obası, who is trying to heal his wounds. Osman Bey eliminates the Byzantine army. However, Osman Bey does not know that Ertuğrul Bey has come to the camp due to his busy work. Osman Bey will learn that his father, Ertuğrul Gazi, has returned to the camp in the following episodes.
Cast and Characters
- Burak Özçivit as Osman Bey
- Nurettin Sönmez as Bamsı
- Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey
- Saruhan Hünel as Alişar
- İsmail Hakkı as Samsa
- Tuğrul Çetiner as Yannis
- Ayşegül Günay as Zöhre Hatun
- Alma Terzic as Sofia
- Emre Basalak as Gündüz Bey
- Abdül Süsler as Kalonoz
- Eren Hacısalihoğlu as Batur
- Özge Törer as Bala Hatun
Season 1 :
- 10 or 15 years after the Berke-Hulagu war, Ertuğrul Ghazi goes to Konya and he leaves his brother, Dündar Bey, in charge of his tribe. Dündar Bey is easily swayed by others into doing their misdeeds. He falls into the trap of the devious Selçuk Sançak Bey, Alişar, and the merciless princess of Kulucahisar, Sofia, who seeks to kill all the Turks. Osman, Dündar’s nephew, can see through Alişar and Sofia’s plans and warns him about them, despite his refusal to listen.
- As they continue to build more tension against the Kayı, Geyhatu sends Komutan Balgay to cause more trouble and stop the Kayı, especially Osman, from rebelling against the Mongols.
- Dündar, who bows down to the Mongols becoming the Sançak Bey, can’t see Alişar’s anger over his position being given over to him and he believes him when Alişar blames Osman for his son’s killing. Soon after, along with the threat from Kulucahisar, Dündar is shown the truth, Alişar is beheaded by Osman, and Osman has married his love, Bala. Following this, after many difficulties, Balgay is presumably killed by Osman while Kulucahisar is conquered by the Kayı with Sofia’s death happening in the process.
Season 2 :
The second season (2020–2021) of the Turkish TV series Kuruluş: Osman, created by Mehmet Bozdağ succeeds the first season of the series. Season two of Kuruluş: Osman is also the seventh season of the two Turkish TV series when including the seasons of Diriliş: Ertuğrul and the second season of the historical drama television series. It premiered on 7 October 2020 and finished on 23 June 2021.
- Aya Nikola is sent by the Byzantine Emperor, Andronikos II to become the new Tekfur of İnegöl followed by Ertuğrul’s return in the tribe.
- Meanwhile, Yavlak Arslan, the new Uç Bey, seeks to create his own state and sees Osman as an obstacle, later on they unite against the new threat created by the new Ilkhan of the Ilkhanate, who allies with Nikola against the Turks of Anatolia. Bala also faces the arrival of Targun, Nikola’s spy who allies with Osman to save her father, İnal Bey. Along with these problems, Osman is elected as the new Bey after his father’s death, whilst he decides to marry a second wife according to his father’s will.
- After Targun’s death, Osman meets Malhun Hatun and initiates a major battle with the Byzantines, historically known as the Battle of Mount Armenia, as well as trying to find the traitor in the Kayı, as his jealous uncle Dündar helps the Byzantines stir traps for him. Dündar is eventually executed by Osman for his betrayal.
- Following the arrival of Ömer Bey, father of Malhun Hatun, Geyhatu sends Kara Şaman Togay, son of Baycu Noyan, to eliminate both Osman’s Kayı and Ömer’s Bayındır, but after a series of conflicts between the two tribes, Togay fails and is killed by Osman. Nikola is later defeated by Osman, with the support of Seljuk Sultan Mesud II, though he survives.
- Osman later marries Malhun Hatun in a political marriage, who eventually gives birth to Osman’s first son Orhan, whilst his first wife Bala Hatun becomes pregnant.
Season 3 :
- Malhun Hatun learns of Bala Hatun’s pregnancy and is thus jealous of her. Osman Bey faces Harmankaya Tekfur Mikhael Kosses (Köse Mihal) and Bilecik Tekfur Rogatus Laskaris for Papaz Gregor, a priest who was imprisoned by Byzantine Emperor and he later escaped with help of Tekfur Rogatus. Turgut Bey, is a brave alp and turk Bey who opposes the Byzantines and later forms strong alliances with Osman Bey.
- Osman Bey has conflicts again with his old enemy Tekfur Aya Nikola who is helped by the Catalan Company which includes Diego and the leader Anselmo. Osman Bey eventually manages to defeat the Catalans. Tekfur Aya Nikola wants to marry Mari [Tekfur Mikhael Kosses Sister] who in turn has fallen in love with Turgut Bey. She escapes the forced alliance and soon with her brother’s blessings marries Turgut Bey. Later Osman Bey and Bala Hatun are blessed with a baby boy who is named Alaeddin Ali.
- A huge feast is held to celebrate this joyous occasion. Meanwhile Osman and his alps capture and bring both Alemshah and Geyhatu to the tribe to hold them accountable for their actions and Alemshah is executed by Osman despite Sultan Mesud’s disapproval. Later, Turgut Bey’s pregnant wife Maryam Hatun (Mari) dies due to poisoning and Gunduz Bey comes under suspicion for the same. Osman faces a lot of hurdles in his quest to prove his brother’s innocence along with encountering a new enemy determined to cause harm to his people and his plans in building a future state.
The season was written and produced by Mehmet Bozdağ and directed by Metin Günay. The theme music is by Alpay Göktekin and Zeynep Alasya.
- It was filmed in a plateau set up in Riva, Beykoz. A separate part of the shooting location was reserved for the horses and animals of the series, where they lived in a natural environment and were looked after by their instructors.
- A separate part of the shooting location was reserved for the horses and animals of the series, where they lived in a natural environment and were looked after by their instructors.At the shooting location of the series, huge castles, inns, baths, mosques, churches were meticulously built to the finest detail.
- At the time when the series was first being filmed, 60 separate teams of carpenters were working on the plateau, the largest in Europe, and 1500 people were working feverishly for the first season.In the series, an 800-meter artificial lake was transformed into a huge river.
- At first, when the series was named Diriliş: Osman, Aslıhan Karalar, the actress who played Burçin Hatun, was thought to play the role of Malhun Hatun,who didn’t even appear in this season.
- The thought was established due to the fact that Malhun Hatun was Osman I’s first wife according to history and that Aslıhan Karalar was the first young actress who was confirmed to join the series. However, in the series, Osman’s first partner is Bala Hatun played by the Turkish actress Özge Törer.This was only revealed with the release of the series’ first episode.
The theme music is by Alpay Göktekin and Zeynep Alasya. Alpay Göktekin died on 5 May 2020, so therefore, could only compose the music for season one of the series.